This week has been a lazy week in terms of book-blogging. I haven’t replied to comments, or commented back yet. Oops! I’ve been working on some stuff offline, mainly for school and for fun. I’ve also been discussing a video game feature with Jeann of Happy Indulgence. I’m excited to get it up and running soon! 😀
What am I doing this week? Reading some of the books I had on my shelf last week, I hope!
On my shelf:
I’ve got nothing on my shelf this week that I’m going to read for fun, since I checked out books for school. It feels kind of nice to be learning something related to my field again, since I’ve been learning something completely different these past few months. 🙂
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed the Howl’s Moving Castle series by Dianna Wynne Jones, and thought that the first book was the strongest of the series. It could also be read as a standalone if you don’t want to finish the series.
- I discussed my “Yes!” moments in books, the moments that I LOVE seeing.
- For Bloggers Beyond Books, I interviewed Joséphine about her love of floorball. Check it out to learn more about this sport, and hear all about her experience with it!
- I reviewed The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White, and found it rather disappointing.
Blog-o-plane, now boarding!
I’m rather lazy this week, so only a few links this time!
- Charlene shares 5 useful tips in getting back on track with your blogging.
- Asti talks about creating new blog features, along with may useful tips!
- Nara talks about the contemporary love interest, a character that I’m pretty picky about!
So how are you, my lovely readers? How has your week been? 🙂