Hey there, good-looking! How you doin’?
I had a pretty good week, everyone. I joined Literally thanks to the lovely Rinn, so if you have a Literally profile, add me! My username is ReadMeAway, and here’s my profile. I’ve been poking around and it’s quite cool! There are a few bugs, but that’s why we’re here to provide feedback, right? 😉
I also sat down and went through my Goodreads books and listed the series that I was in the middle of reading. I ended up with less series than I thought, which is awesome! 🙂 So my priority in April is binge-reading and trying to complete series. I’ll talk more about it in my Monthly Digest tomorrow, along with a list of series that I want to focus on and all that.
Watch out, links are coming up!
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed Chime by Franny Billingsley, and was pleasantly surprised because I normally can’t stand that style of narration. But the story was engaging, and Briony is such an interesting character.
- I talked about how I don’t like the playboy male lead, mainly because reading the many variations of “hey gurl lemme take u to pound town” can get really old for me.
- I reviewed Broken Bargain by Clare Davidson, and I don’t think I loved it as much as the first one. Still, I can see why some new characters and relationships were introduced.
- I posted a GIVEAWAY! Check it out!
Blog-o-plane, now boarding!
- It’s Sana’s birthday! Go wish her a happy birthday!
- Charlotte, Paola, Tory and Charlene have opened The Duchesses! Check it out for fun!
- Trish talks about social media, and the other sites she uses when she’s not blogging.
- Nuz discusses the art of blog commenting, and important things that we should all remember when we go on a comment-spree.
- Rinn shares book cover characteristics that put her off, with some that definitely resonate with me! She also has a really cool post about the fantasy genre, and recommendations for varying levels of fantasy-love!
- Charlene talks about book ratings, and why she gives a book a certain rating.
- Natalie discusses her love of the epistolary novel, along with recommendations!
- Stormy talks about taking her TBR pile with a plan, and it’s a pretty good plan too!
- The ladies of Oh, the Books! posted their recommendations for books with strong female friendships.
So how are you, my lovely readers? How has your week been? 🙂