Guten tag, readers! Time for another weekly digest, yay! So what have I been up to this week? I’ve been going around doing some prep work for school, and I’m excited to be starting up again. While I did enjoy my break and my brain enjoyed the rest, I miss doing academic things and having things to do.
Other than that, I don’t have much to talk about. I’m still in the middle of my reading slump. The book I am currently reading is actually pretty boring and full of terminology that I’m not sure is really necessary. I may swap it out for something else on my shelf.
This week wasn’t a very productive reading week, but it was a very productive other-life-things week. 😀
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase, and rolled by eyes at the overflowing sexual tension and the myriad of ways the male lead could tell the female that he wanted to give her the D.
- I put up a discussion about phrases that grab your attention in book synopses, whether good or bad.
- I reviewed The Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honey, and absolutely loved it!
Blog-o-plane, now boarding!
- Kaitlin gives her thoughts on giving one-star ratings. For me, if I actively dislike the book, it’s a one-star.
- Leigh asks if you prefer brief or long posts. I like brief posts, but long posts that are very interesting or have nice headers to break up the flow are good too.
- Natalie talks about the anticipation of a new release, and how it’s a good thing. I don’t really pay attention to releases, so my anticipation comes after I’ve ordered the book rather than waiting for the release.
- Stormy asks if you have that one author whose books you want to like more than you actually do. Yes, I do. Stephanie Perkins. I’m really sorry, Perkins fans, I just can’t fall in love with her books.
- Helen gives some great non-horror recommendations from the works of Stephen King. Great for a horror wuss like me!
- Charlene talks about creating new features for your blog, and the difficulties associated with it. Don’t forget to have fun!
So how are you, my lovely readers? How has your week been? 🙂