February was a relatively short month and it flew by pretty fast for me! I picked up some non-bookish hobbies so I haven’t been as active as I would have liked. But this month was still awesome! 🙂 With Instalove 101 and the Love for Books read-a-thon, I still managed to participate in some events, yay!
- An Abundance of Katherines (John Green): 3 stars
- The Boyfriend App (Katie Sise): 2 stars
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour (Morgan Matson): 5 stars
- School Spirits (Rachel Hawkins): 3 stars
- Ever (Gail Carson Levine): 3 stars
- The Scorpio Races (Maggie Stiefvater): 3 stars
- If He Had Been With Me (Laura Nowlin): 4 stars
- The Infernal Devices series (Cassandra Clare): 3 stars
- Books I don’t review: I’d go nuts if I forced myself to review all of them!
- When I have a hard time reviewing books: Whether I hated or loved the book, I have a pretty hard time!
- Audiobook habits: I can’t just sit and listen, I need to be moving!
- Travelbug Instalove: For Instalove 101, I shared my story and some examples.
- Finishing a series I didn’t like: Sometimes it just isn’t there for me, ya feel me?
- Revealed new covers for Elements series (Mia Marshall): One of my absolute favourite series from last year, with all new covers! SO COOL!
What’s coming up in March? I’m not sure, but I hope it’ll be awesome! See you all in March!