Hi-diddly-ho, everybody! How’s everyone been this week?
In my offline life, I’ve been a bit busy this week, taking up new hobbies and such. Since it was also Valentine’s Day, I was able to get all cheesy with my querido. He also got me flowers, you guys. I was VERY surprised and as soon as I opened the card, I just went “AWW, YOUUUUU!” I hope you all had good days and weeks, whether you’re in a relationship or not, I hope your lives are filled with all kinds of love. :3
Okay, enough mushy stuff. Onto booky stuff! I’m really sorry I haven’t replied to comments yet but I will soon! I also hope to comment back for all you lovely people who took the time out to reply to one of my posts. 🙂
I found something really exciting in my mailbox the other day…
YAY! 😀 It’s the books I picked out when I won the giveaway for Winter Wishes. Special thanks to Steph and Tamara for hosting the event, and for this giveaway! Forget clearing out my Kindle, I got wins to read! 😀
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, and found it really cute and thoughtful. Also I show my bias for road trips. 😛
- I discussed what makes me have difficulty writing reviews, aside from my usual “But I don’t wannaaa! /whine”
- I posted my goals for the Love for Books read-a-thon happening… Soon! Oh my!
- I reviewed School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins, and have no strong feelings for it either way.
- Chrissi talks about her different emotional reaction to a certain tear-inducing book, and not feeling ALL THE FEELS.
- Charlotte discusses the prevalence of cancer-related and bucket list-related books.
- Lisa talks about BBFs, and wonders if you’ve got one or some too!
- Helen discusses the book to movies trends that we’ve been seeing, and her habit of needing to read it before she watches it.
- Leigh shares her favourite and least favourite types of posts.
- Francine talks about the love story of BFFs to something more.
- Kristin shares about significant others who don’t read, and making time for them.
- Kelley talks about the CAPSLOCK key. CAPSLOCK I SAAAAAAAAAYYY!
Hope your week was awesome! 😀