Hello there, readers! How are you all this week?
I’ve been diligently cleaning out my Kindle by trying to read a book on it before bed instead of checking out more books from the library. So far, so good. I haven’t borrowed any new books from the library, I haven’t bought any new books, so I think I’m going to be alright. 😛
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, and was kind of underwhelmed.
- I talked about the kinds of books that I don’t review.
- I reviewed The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise, and was distressed by a major plot point. Distressed and even somewhat sickened.
- Rinn talks about her love for video games, and I get in on the video game talk in the comments section!
- Sana discusses absent mothers in literature, and a female character’s coming of age.
- Kim shares some of her favourite music to listen to when she’s not blogging.
- Kerrie Ann wonders if you can pause reading a book in the middle of a chapter.
- Kelley discusses book covers, and their perception by different genders.
- Renae talks about romance novels, and the characteristics of the male lead.
- Francine shares her thoughts on insta-love.
Hope your week was awesome! 😀