The weekly digest so soon after the monthly digest? You bet! I would also like to take this time to discuss some other bloggish things, such as:
#1: Clearing my Kindle
I went through my Kindle freebies page and basically cut out all the books that didn’t really interest me. Most of these were part of a series that I didn’t want to continue. I also checked my other collections and I still have a bunch of ebooks that I bought, won, or was given by lovely people. If January was the month of the library, I hope to make February the month of the Kindle. I just have to finish the books that I currently have and return them.
So what have I got in my Kindle that I really need to read?
- The Emperor’s Edge series (Lindsay Buroker)
- The Moon Dwellers (David Estes)
- Perception (Viviana Ware)
- Suddenly Royal (Nichole Chase)
- Darkspire Reaches (C.N. Lesley)
- The Memory Game (Sharon Sant)
- Tethers (Jack Croxall)
- Flight (Lindsay Leggett)
- Arcadia’s Gift (Jesi Lea Ryan)
- The Pirates of Alnari (Dan Eldredge)
- Untethered (Marcia Lynn McClure)
- Broken Bargain (Clare Davidson)
- Fear Week (Andrew McBurnie)
#2: Responding to author review requests
Back when Anahera Reads (my old blog) was becoming really inactive, I was surprised to still see e-mails from authors about review requests. I’ve managed to respond to pretty much all of them, telling them about the blog revamp, and such. So hopefully I can get back on that track soon.
#3: Netgalley and Edelweiss
I really dropped the ball on Netgalley, and I haven’t even touched Edelweiss after that. I plan on waiting until I really get back on my feet with this blogging stuff, and definitely after I’ve read all those books on my Kindle. I’m pretty sure that my year is only going to get busier, so I want to wait to see if I really can balance all of this.
Moving on to the usual WD stuff!
This week on RMA:
- Please see the monthly digest for all information about what happened on Read Me Away. 🙂
- Natalie talks about why she’s over movie theatres, and I can definitely understand.
- Claire lists attractive female characters, and why she won’t delete her TBR. CONTROL THE LISTS! CONTROL THEM!
- Renae talks about the hardest question that a reader gets asked. I give cop-out answers, I can accept that.
- Lianne lists books with internal character drama. Drama, I say!
- Stormy talks about being a bookish black sheep, which I can relate to.
- Trish discusses subscribing to blogs via e-mail, and why she doesn’t do it. Me either. My inbox would be STUFFED.
Hope your week was awesome! 😀