Wow, it has been a really awesome and active January! The move from my old blog to restart my blogging habits has worked, and I hope I can keep this activity level up. My goal for this year is to read 50 books, but it looks like I need to revise that goal. I managed to make some lovely bookish friends thanks to the Winter Wishes read-a-thon, and now I want to participate in more read-a-thons! If you know of one, let me know. 🙂
Another great blog milestone is reaching 72 followers on Bloglovin! Thank you so much! The Bloglovin people were very lovely in helping me transfer the followers from my old blog to this one. To everyone who has followed me on various sites, I thank you. Hopefully next month will bring some more interesting content for all.
- And Then There Were None (Agatha Christie): 5 stars
- Someone Like You (Sarah Dessen): 3 stars
- Runners (Sharon Sant): 4 stars
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E. Smith): 5 stars
- The Immortal Rules (Julie Kagawa): 5 stars
- Anna and the French Kiss (Stephanie Perkins): 3 stars
- The Eternity Cure (Julie Kagawa): 4 stars
- Attachments (Rainbow Rowell): 4 stars
- Truly, Madly, Deadly (Hannah Jayne): 4 stars
- Beautiful box sets: I love matching books too much, I say!
- Reading outdoors: Can’t do it, I’m afraid. 😦
- How shoujo manga has affected my reading: I’d prefer looking at cute manga bishies if I have to sit through a trope-riffic high school story.
- DNF-ing a book: I try so hard not to, but we all have different points that we declare a book “not for us.”
- Book hangovers: It happens, I’m not crazy!
- I share my favourite food blogs, which always make me hungry!
- I also share the really pretty cover for Heather James’ Water.
What’s coming in February? I’ll be posting about a topic for Instalove 101, and I’m excited to share it with you! A little bit of my personal life will seep in there, and I’m a bit nervous about posting about it. 🙂 But I hope you all will enjoy it.