Hey, everyone! Welcome to my second weekly digest, containing information about what’s up in my blog world and my flight through the blogosphere. 🙂 Let’s get started!
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed Stephanie Perkins’ Anna and the French Kiss, and got a whole slew of interesting comments. Thanks for being so understanding, fans of the book! I love it when people with differing opinions of a book can have a nice chat.
- I asked you how long before you mark a book as Did Not Finish. Everyone was all across the board for this, but one of the things that really makes us DNF? A writing style that didn’t click with us! Agreed! Know what else DNF-ing is good for? Cutting down our TBR! 🙂
- I reviewed Julie Kagawa’s The Eternity Cure, the second book of her Blood of Eden series. Warning, spoilers for the first book abound!
- I posted my goals and introduction for the Winter Wishes read-a-thon! Are any of you doing this with me? 🙂
- Kristin discusses bookish growth, and how our reading tastes may change. I love to discover new authors in a genre that I love, and I believe that helps in my bookish growth!
- Natalie talks about rereading and asks if you do the same. I don’t really reread, unless it’s a book that I really love.
- Stormy busts myths about Pinterest, and how it relates to book blogging and can even help your blog. Whoa!
- Paola talks about friendships and book blogging. Thanks for hanging around, friends! 😛
- Amanda asks about *gasp* spoilers in book reviews! I hope I haven’t spoiled anyone in my reviews. 😦
- Stormy (hi again!) gives some advice about what to do with books that you don’t want anymore. Ana approves!
- Emily shares books featuring aliens, which I still have to get around to reading.
- Trish asks how much do you spend on your blog. My cheap side totally comes out here, haha!
- Kelley talks about comment replies, and some frustrating parts of the whole thing. Ana agrees!
Hope your week was awesome! 😀