Hello, readers! This is the first weekly digest that I have gotten around to doing. Mainly because I didn’t have much to post about in the first few weeks because the blog was still starting up. Let’s see what we’ve got this time around…
This week on RMA:
- I reviewed Jennifer E. Smith’s The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.
- I discussed how shoujo manga affected my reading.
- I reviewed Julie Kagawa’s The Immortal Rules.
- I posted a teaser for Heather James’ Water.
- Francine has a really cute post about the bonuses in Morgan Matson’s Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour.
- Ren talks about the love for paperbacks.
- Miranda shares about reading before bedtime.
- Marie shares her feelings about series.
- The ladies of A Novel Idea opened sign-ups for their Instalove 101 event! I’m joining this and you should too!
- Stormy makes a great graphic to recommend some underrated reads.
- Lisa talks about mistakes and correcting others’ mistakes.
- Kelley discusses pop culture references in books.
- Trish wonders if other people save books too.
Hope your week was awesome! 😀